Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Jumperband exerts pressure on the patellar/arm tendon, thus relieving the tendon attachment and reducing pain
- The elastic material makes it more comfortable to wear during sports than other bandages
- For optimal reusability, it is recommended to wash the strap after wearing and powder with Jumperband Powder
- Dimensions: 5 cm wide, 1 mm thick, 22 - 28 cm circumference
- Material: 100% natural latex*
- For the correct size, measure the leg circumference directly below the knee/arm circumference directly below the crook of the arm with the leg/arm slightly bent. The size chart is at the bottom of the product photos.
- In the front, the band should be positioned directly above the patellar tendon, in the back under the hollow of the knee to ensure optimum effect and freedom of movement
- Applying the Jumperband
*Not recommended for latex allergy (about 2% of the population)