- Jumperband comfort is even more comfortable to wear and is suitable for wearing over longer periods of time
- For stabilisation after major knee injuries such as cruciate ligament / meniscus / torn inner or outer ligament
- Recommended also for running and cycling, for work or everyday life in case of jumper's knee or tennis elbow
- The elastic material makes it more comfortable to wear during sports, at work and in everyday life than other bandages
- For optimal reusability, it is recommended to wash the band after wearing it and powder it with Jumperband Powder
- Dimensions: 7 cm wide, 1 mm thick, 22 – 30 cm circumference
- Material: 100% natural latex *
- For the correct size, measure the leg circumference directly below the knee/arm circumference directly below the crook of the arm with the leg/arm slightly bent. The size chart is at the bottom of the product photos.
- At the front, the band should lie directly over the patellar tendon, behind the back of the knee to ensure optimal effect and freedom of movement
- The size chart** and a video on how to put on Jumperband can be found in the product images.
*Not recommended for latex allergy (about 2% of the population)
**We also have intermediate sizes. If you are between two sizes, please enter your leg/arm circumference in the shopping cart comment field so that we can find the perfect size for you.